Ajith starrer 'Harihana Vision'



Ajith starrer 'Harihana Vision' is directed by H. Vinod. The film's trailer for the remake of the Hindi film yesterday was released on the Internet and received the fans' reception.

In the interview, H. Vinod said in the interview that Ajith came into the film: "After the release of Cheddar hunt, I had to make a story for Ajith in the negative role. Azitho 'is enough to have negative character.

I think I'll plant and hope for the people through the pictures, 'he said,' I have a picture. It's nice to remake you, "he said.

I asked him what film Sir. 'Pink' said. I did not know what the immediate answer was.

Ajith continued to speak. "The things that happen against women are shocking. We do not understand women but our society is very weak. I feel sad too. In the early days, I have acted in films that chase women and throw them away. I think I will fix the mistake I made. This is my next post. He said you were happy.

Once again, Ajith will meet, saying, 'This film is a female director. 'Sir sir. People will get the Eisa by a woman talking to her. This is not a movie for women. Picture for the Hunger '. He said so.

Post a Comment

0 Comments